CHARTER AND GUIDING RATES
- A $50 deposit is due within 14 days of booking. The remainder may be paid via check, cash, credit or debit card.
- If the customer wishes to pay with a card instead of cash, any credit card processing fees I may incur will be added to the total amount and charged.
- Should you need to cancel your charter, you may do so up to 7 days before your scheduled trip for a full refund of your deposit.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of your charter will result in loss of $50 deposit.
- Capt. Max McKinley reserves the right to cancel the trip at his discretion due to poor and unsafe weather condition.
- Should this happen, you will receive a full refund of your deposit.
Based on 1 or 2 anglers
- $450/4 hours (Half Day)
- $600/6 hours (3/4 Day)
- $750/8 hours (Full Day
An additional $50 will be added to the total amount for adding a 3rd angler
READY TO BOOK?
Book today and start your adventure with captain Max McKinley
WHAT' IS PROVIDED?
Captain McKinley will provide a Cooler with ice and bottled water, all needed fishing licenses, professional photos of you and your catch, and all necessary tackle.
WHAT TO BRING?
Do not forget a good pair of polarized sunglasses, a hat for the sun, cool clothes and White nonslippery sole shoes. Snacks to eat, as it will be a long day and sunscreen (No Spray).
WHAT TO EXPECT?
First and foremost, first class treatment and a professional and family driven environment, a great atmosphere on the boat, safe boating practices, and memories to last a lifetime.